Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here's a quick sketch I did, mixing the cartoony style that I am trying to learn with my own kind of style. Time needed: 36mins

This picture took 23mins. It's getting better. The limbs and figure is much better than the previous drawing. I also add a big nose to make it more cartoony. lol!
Ok, so I thought it would be fun to mix some things up by drawing this image It took me 29 mins to do. Getting faster, but I think the drawing is getting a little bit more sloppier. =S

Edit: Sunday, 3:53pm. Here's a quick one I finished before work.
Time needed: 36mins.
Getting a little bit quicker :)



Edit: Here's another pic. At 3:24am... Time needed: 40mins





It's 2:25am on a Sunday morning and I am just practicing this cartoony style.
I am still creating 40mins per pic, but I think I am kinda getting the hang of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment